Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Hope It's Not Writer's Block...

Yellow all!

So, it's been about a month since my last post. Quite a few interesting things happened and also didn't happen. I got a boyfriend. That I did not expect. I finished my first year of university. Kinda expected that one, but it's still a totally weird feeling. Just thinking that I only have two more years of formal education freaks me the hell out. I have also done no writing whatsoever. I think I read over the summary for Sparks II once, and that's about it. Feeling so lazy. Well, not really lazy. I just don't want to do anything except play Magic the Gathering, a game my boyfriend got for me, talk to said boyfriend online and sleep in. And I seem to be eating pizza. A lot. *Raises eyebrow*

I haven't heard back from the agency I submitted Sparks to... whenever it was. I should really start keeping a track of stuff like that. But I think I've gone past the 'If you haven't heard back from us at this time, then we don't like you' date. So I suppose I should do up another cover letter and send it to someone else. Actually, I might do an editing session first. Said boyfriend spotted a mistake on about page ten. *Worried face*

What else have I been doing? *Finger on chin*
We had a garage sale. I managed to sell my PS2 and all the bits and pieces that went with it. Earnt some pocket money. Tried to learn the Party Rock Anthem shuffle today, but failed miserably. Watched Cars 2. Which was surprisingly good for the sequel of a children's movie. Normally I hate sequels, but this was quite okay. Aaaaand... That's about it. Exciting huh?

Cya-n.

(See what I did there?)

2 comments:

  1. The shuffle dance is pretty insane and what makes it worse is how easy LMFAO make it look. I was at a Left 4 Dead photoshoot ages ago and we decided we'd do the dance in zombie outfits to the song - failed a little bit. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that would have been a sight to see. I remember this time we were practicing the Thriller for a zombie walk. Man, that dance is hard too!

    ReplyDelete

Sling some ink