Monday, July 23, 2012

15 Day Challenge No# 14 & 15

Okay, okay. I know how late these challenge responses are. I have many excuses though. I became very busy with last minute shopping trips and costume making before I began packing for my return to university. Then I spent a whole day travelling to said uni, unpacking and catching up on four weeks of not seeing my boyfriend.

Today was my first day back at lectures. I've already got four assignments due in the next few weeks. They sound like a lot of fun though, so I'm not to worried.

Anyways. Back to challenges.
Day 14 asks if I were only allowed one movie to watch for the rest of my life, which one would it be and why?
It's really rather hard to say. I have a lot of favourite movies. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for any of them though. Among my top favourites would be The Shawshank Redemption, the Back to the Future trilogy, Iron Man and Avatar. If I really had to choose only one to watch forever, I would have to pick A Little Princess. This movie is one of my all time faves. I watched it first as a little girl and have loved it ever since. I remember watching it while I lay in the hospital recovering from an appendectomy. It is a truly beautiful movie. It makes me both giggle and cry.

And finally, day 15's challenge is to write about the best compliment I've ever received.
Well, this one is pretty easy. I get it all the time from a certain lovely someone. He tells me all the time that I'm beautiful. I know that he means that I'm not just pretty, but have a beautiful personality too. Every time he says it, I feel a wonderfully warm glow. One other compliment I get from him is a little quirkier and makes me laugh as well as feel good, is 'Bestest human ever!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sling some ink