Saturday, July 7, 2012

15 Day Challenge No# 6



Today's challenge is to write about something I've always wanted to do, but haven't. 

I've actually done quite a lot in the short time I've been alive. I've been on a cruise to south-east Asia, I've been up and down the east coast of Australia, I've been skiing, I've been accepted into a university course, I've done a lot of other things I love. So, I'm really not sure what else I might want to do. There is travel of course. A lot of different destinations on the list. Ireland, Canada, other European countries, all the way around Australia. Everyone wants to travel though. I just cannot think of anything I really want to do apart from that. 

Actually... I just thought of one. I would very much like to attend a Comic Convention. I've always seen the pictures of the cosplays and have longed to be one of them. Cosplaying is rather new to me, so I wouldn't call it a hobby just yet. But I would love, absolutely love to be one of the costumes on the floor. I have all of these wonderful ideas for cosplays. Unfortunately I do not usually have the budget, time, or skill to prepare the creations that are so beautiful in my head. They never turn out exactly how I want them to. But, I suppose, more practice will make perfect. 

I've only done two proper cosplays in my lifetime, and a lot of other fancy dress ups. The two cosplays I did were the TARDIS from Doctor Who, and Jessica Rabbit, from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I've also dressed up as a murder victim, Catwoman, Arya, the elf from Eragon, two different versions of a police woman, a pussy cat and a devil. I really love dress ups.


My sexy TARDIS costume. You can't really see it here, but the hat lights up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sling some ink