Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Decor

It's virtual decor, see?
Just a quick post here. I haven't done any more writing since my last one. I've been busy, uh, cleaning, I think. And watching Grimm. Again.
Just wanted to know what my readers think of the new blog title I had been pondering getting last post. I've always loved the word 'inkslinger' and thought it would be fun to incorporate. Don't forget the blog description either, that needed a change too.
Opinions, criticisms and cookies all welcomed.


Listening to: Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Wearing: PJs. At two in the afternoon. Aren't I naughty?
Eating: Had some Delta Cream bikkies. I suppose I'll have to get some lunch soon.
Feeling: Unsure, but accomplished.


And now something funny.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sling some ink